Supported by specialized educator and psychologist.
The Educator is to assist and educate preschool and school aged children and adolescents an their families to deal with problems associated with learning difficulties, such as :
- division of attention,
- an impact on cognitive and perceptual abilities.
Therapeutic tools used are :
- educational evaluation,
- auditing and maturation test,
- computer use,
- teaching materials,
- and more.
The psychologist in clinical application is to:
- The diagnostic investigation,
- individualized training program Psychoteaching treatment,
- registration and treatment of pathological behaviors,
- improve mental and cognitive abilities and their level of communication,
- psychological support for children and adolescents at the individual level,
- the parental counseling.